Welcome to Eau Claire Periodontics!
Eau Claire Periodontics is a specialty practice committed to providing patients in Western Wisconsin, even some from Minnesota, with high-quality, comprehensive periodontal, soft tissue, and implant care. Dr. Jason Johnson and team are well-known for their compassion, character, and professionalism. We are dedicated to helping patients achieve a healthy, long-lasting smile. Our entire office strictly adheres to OSHA safety standards and privacy laws. In addition, we are committed to keeping abreast of the latest techniques, technology, and products available.
Please use our website to gain insight into our practice, meet our outstanding team, answer questions you may have, or contact us. We are passionate about what we do!
Meet the Doctor
Dr. Jason Johnson has received extensive training, including three additional years of education beyond dental school in the area of periodontics and implant dentistry. He continues to enhance his skills through continuing education and leads a local dental study group. Dr. Johnson is surrounded by a clinical and business team who are uniquely qualified to assist patients in all areas of the practice. We are rewarded by our patients having a positive experience while provided exceptional care. Our team of highly skilled professionals are excited to meet you and assist you in reaching your optimum oral health.
Dr. Johnson relocated to Western Wisconsin in 2012 after practicing periodontics and implant dentistry in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area earlier in his career. Originally from Germantown, WI, he is enjoying being back in his home state. Dr. Johnson completed his Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery and Master of Science degrees from the University of Minnesota where he also completed his periodontal residency and was a member of the dental school faculty. Dr. Johnson and his wife, Olivia, along with their two sons, live in the Chippewa Falls area.
- University of Minnesota-Certificate in Periodontics
- University of Minnesota-Master of Science
- University of Minnesota-Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- University of Wisconsin-Bachelor of Arts (BA), Microbiology
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
Balint Orban Memorial Award winner in clinical research, 2007.
- J.D. Rudney, R.K. Staikov, J.D. Johnson. "Potential biomarkers of human salivary function: A modified proteomic approach." Archives of Oral Biology 54.1, Jan. 2009, pp 91-100
- J.D. Johnson, R. Chen, P.A. Lenton, G. Zhang, J.E. Hinrichs, J.D. Rudney. "Persistence of extracrevicular bacterial reservoirs after treatment of aggressive periodontitis." Journal of Periodontology 79.12 Dec. 2008, pp 2305-2312
- Chippewa Valley Dental Society, Past President
- Northwest District Dental Society, Treasurer
- Wisconsin Dental Association (WDA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Academy of Periodontology (AAP)
- Marquette University-School of Dentistry, Preceptor
- Chippewa Valley Free Clinic
- Give Kids A Smile
- Mission of Mercy
Meet Our Staff
Eau Claire, WI 54701